Launca Scanner DL-206P Intraoral - Portable is a dental 3D scanner only (without cart/trolley). With high-speed scanning, superior data quality, intuitive workflow and outstanding visualization capabilities, Launca DL-206P intraoral scanner is the ideal starting point for dental practices to enter digital dentistry.
- intraoral dental 3D scanner - for the dental industry with wide applications of scanning: crowns, veneers, multi-unit implants, orthodontics, up to 5-unit bridges, post and core, inlays and onlays
- light weight - ergonomic design and light weight at just 250g. DL-206P is easy to grip without feeling fatigue, providing a comfortable scanning experience for users
- vivid color visualization - a specialized RGB camera gives you a photorealistic color visualization experience. By combining its color information with the rich detail and sharpness of the HD 3D image, DL-206 can simultaneously capture 3D images in color with highly accurate 3D scanning.
- high speed scanning - DL-206P is capable of finishing scanning full-arch scan within 30 seconds
- high resolution image and accuracy - full jaw accuracy 0.01mm and global accuracy 0.06mm.
- 20 mm scan depth - higher scan depth enables perfect sharpness and outstanding precision for deeper lying indications
- Launca AI Scan - great software tool for dentists
- Dimension: 270mm x 45mm x 37mm
- Weight: 250g
- Tip size: 16.6mm x 16mm
- Scan field of view: 15.5mm x 11mm
- Data capturing mode: Video-type
- Light Projection: High Density LED light dots
- Data format: STL/PLY
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Country Of Origin||South Korea|
|Accessory Types||3D Scanner|
|Scan Area (mm)||15.5 x 11|
|Product Weight (g)||250.00|