Raise 3D Filament Hyper Speed ABS is one of the specially developed filaments from the High-Speed filament line for FFF printing. When printing at high speeds, the filament is rapidly fed into the heat block, and the polymer has very little time to melt, from a solid to a molten state, which can cause nozzle clogging and poor bonding quality between layers. Additionally, ABS can be subject to warpage and delamination of the printed part during high-speed printing without a heated chamber.
With optimized molecular weight and stiffness, Raise3D Hyper Speed ABS is capable of achieving faster melting and cooling during high-speed printing, which results in a lower temperature gradient and inner stress of the printed part. With almost no warpage and improved interlayer bonding, Hyper Speed ABS is also perfectly suitable for many functional prototyping parts, tools, and fittings with many different possibilities for post-processing.
- high-speed filament
- almost zero-warpage
- improved interlayer bonding
- ideal for functional prototyping parts, tools, and fitting with different post-processing possibilities
- for Raise 3D Pro3 3D Printers with Hyper Speed Upgrade
- Package size: 1 kg
- Density: 1.08 g/cm3
- Heat Distortion Temperature: 73℃
- Young's Modulus: 1770± 165MPa
- Tensile Strength: 45 ± 9MPa
- Impact Strength: 7.0 ± 1.0 kJ/㎡
- Nozzle Temp: 240-270℃
- Please note that for Hyper Speed to function correctly, the Hyper Speed Hot Ends, the Auto Calibrator, and the Hyper Speed Filaments must be installed on a Pro3 Series printer activated with Hyper Speed Mode. The absence of any of these components may result in printing failure.
- Make sure to store the filament in a dry place in tightly closed containers
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Ships in 3 to 5 working days
|Country Of Origin
|Manufacturing, Hobby, Prototyping
|Print temperature (°C)
|Product Weight (g)