Phrozen Resin Protowhite Rigid in color White is a new material for LCD 3D printers empowered by BASF Forward AM. The resin is created for designers to conduct in-house prototypes efficiently before moving onto the manufacturing stage.
- Empowered by BASF Forward AM - Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin empowers industrial designers to solve design challenges and increase efficiency during the design validation phase by creating rigid and impact-resistant 3D models.
- High-Strength & Impact Resistant - because the material has good mechanical properties and can be used for industrial applications and engineering prototypes.
- Visualize Your Ideas Easily - Turn conceptual ideas into complex 3D models to showcase small batches of high-quality prototypes for more efficient communication.
- Increase Your Efficiency With Prototyping - Experiment and compare various 3D printed prototypes such as mechanical parts, jigs, fixtures, and glasses to refine design usability.
- Volume: 1kg
- Viscosity: 220 mPas ( 30°C)
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 77 Shore D
- UTS: 57 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 1920 MPa
- Flexural strength: 94 MPa
- EAB: 15%
- Izod notched impact strength: 1.9 KJ/m2 (23°C)
- HTD at 0.45 MPa: 55 °C
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Promo title||BF Deal!|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||Impact Resistance, Rigid, Tough|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product application||Industrial, Prototyping|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|