Phrozen Resin Onyx Impact Plus in color Black was developed together with Henkel/ Loctite. The resin offers 5x impact-resistant power for heavy-duty daily projects and engineering applications.
- shockproof & unbreakable - ultra-high impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous attacks continuously.
- incredibly strong weight endurance - with extreme weight endurance power, objects printed with Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus can carry loads of more than 150kg.
- bendable and resilient material - highly durable and resilient, Phrozen Onyx Impact Plus will maintain its integrity to always return to its original shape.
- Volume: 1kg
- Liquid Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- Solid Density: 1.15 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 72 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 37 MPa
- Young's Modulus: 1175± 47 MPa
- EAB: 98%
- Notched Izod Impact: 145 J/m
- HTD at 0.45 MPa: 52 °C
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|External stock||Ships in 2 to 5 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||Impact Resistance, Strong|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product application||Manufacturing, Industrial, Prototyping|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|