Phrozen Resin Ceramic White is a new material for LCD 3D printers empowered by BASF Forward AM. The resin is the first Phrozen composite resin that is precise and durable for industrial prototypes and fine crafts models with authentic ceramic haptic feels. With over 50% ceramic content, it closely resembles an authentic ceramic feel and appearance. Characterized by its durability, precision, and rigidity, Ceramic White Resin is designed to fulfill your needs for highly accurate industrial-grade engineering prototypes and exquisite models.
- empowered by BASF Forward AM - Phrozen Ceramic White Resin is created in partnership with the world's leading chemical manufacturing company.
- ceramic-like finish - over 50% of ceramic content for high accuracy and density with smooth surface parts without extra post-thermal treatment.
- E Modulus up to 5800 MPa - exceptionally High Stiffness to 5800MPa, strong wear resistance, and low water absorption, performing well under stress with high precision.
- great fluidity - ultra-low viscosity at just 120 mPas, even with high ceramic content. Print fast and easy to post-process, just like standard resin.
- ideal for industrial applications - engine prototypes, mechanical simulations, artisanal crafts, medical modeling
- Volume: 0.5kg
- Viscosity: 120 cP
- Density: 1.45 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: >90 Shore D
- Tensile Modulus: 5800 MPa
- Tensile Stress at Break: 62 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 5400 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 90 MPa
- EAB: 2 %
- Izod notched impact strength: 26.00 J/m
- HTD at 0.45 MPa: 67 °C
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|Package Size||0.5 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Promo title||Pre-order now|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Material Properties||Precise, Rigid|
|Resin for||LCD, Mono LCD|
|Product application||Manufacturing, Industrial, Medical, Prototyping|
|Product Weight (g)||500.00|