Phrozen Light Curing Putty is a gel-like material that cures rapidly under UV light exposure. Works well for model repairs and modifications, Light Curing Putty is easy to sand and paint on to perfect your models with speed and precision.
- Cures in 15 Seconds — Light Curing Putty can be cured in just 15 seconds, allowing for quick and efficient model modifications.
- Fixes and Repairs With Accuracy — Use putty to fix and restore broken parts and modify model details.
- Easy To Use — With gel-like characteristics, Light Curing Putty is mess-free and easy to apply.
- Easy to Sand and Paint — After fully cured, the putty is easy to sand and paint on according to your needs.
- Restore broken parts to their original shape
- Fill gaps and holes in models
- Easy to sand and paint on after curing
- Applicable on cured resin and plastic
Light Curing Putty is best used with Phrozen Cure Beam to precisely cure even in narrow intersections and inner parts.
- Content: Light Curing Putty x1, Wooden Stick x1
- Weight: 60g
- Appearance (Before Curing): Light Yellow Paste
- Appearance (After Curing): Solid White
- Tensile Strength: 130-160 kg/cm²
- Shore D Hardness: 76-80
- Solid Density: 1.3-1.4 g/cm³
- Make sure to avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- Always wear protective gloves
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Equipment Types||Handheld Tools|
|Post Processing for||Resin|
|Product Weight (g)||60.00|
|Information brochure -old|