With up to 190 degree Celsius resistance capability and 50um resolutions, Phrozen Dental Resin is your best choice to print highly detailed thermoformed models for creating clear aligners and orthodontic appliances. Formulated with a pleasing matte gray finish, the low reflective surfaces help orthodontic professionals to examine all the fine details and plan patient treatments with comfort.
- Use our resin and printer in a well-ventilated room
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor lights
- Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Shake well before use.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|Material Properties||High Temperature Resistance, Strong|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Resin for||DLP, LCD, Mono LCD|