Digital Dentistry Experimental Pack
€1.105,66 NL VAT excl. 21%
Ships in 2 to 5 weeks
New stock expected on December 14, 2023
Available on backorder
- Experimental Dental Package
- Start 3D Printing Dental Models
- Affordable & Easy to Use
Interested in Digital Dentistry and don't know where to start?
This Experimental Pack is a great starting point. The pack is created for dentists & dentallabs that want to experiment with digital dentistry.
The set consists of an entry level 3D printer, postprocessing equipement to clean and cure (harden) the models after printing. Everything to get started making digital dental models.
When you gain more experience, you can use this fully open system to experiment with other dental applications, drill guides, temporary restaurations, trays, etc.....
With the Experimental Pack, you will receive a Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K, a perfect printer to experiment with dental 3D printing.
The printer is very accurate and has enough space to print a couple of dental models at the same time!
You will also receive all needed post-processing devices to get started. The Phrozen Wash, Dry & Cure Kit consists of a Washer to remove the excess resin from your models after printing, a Dryer to dry your prints after cleaning and a Cure to harden the dry cleaned models.
Also included is 5Ltr of Phrozen Cleaner Resin Wash to effectively clean your printed models.
To start printing you will get 2 Ltr of Phrozen Resin Water-Washable Dental Model. This easy to print and clean accurate dental model resin can be cleaned with water or the included cleaner liquid in the included washer.
- here you can find the resin settings for Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K
- if you are more advanced and searching for more professional solutions please check our Digital Dentistry Starter Pack
- This package is setup for experimental dental applications
- Opensource Software Slicer you can download here - ChituBox
- Use a container or the included Wash unit with water or cleaning fluid to clean prints.
- Water used to clean water washable resin prints contains harmfull chemicals. Do not dispose contaminated water in the sewer system.
- The suspened particles/chemicals in the container/washer can be turned to solids by exposure to sun/uv light. Water can be disposed safely after this.
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our friendly support!
|External stock||Ships in 2 to 5 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||Taiwan|
|3D Printer Types||Resin Printers|
|3D Printer UV Bandwidth||405nm|
|Max. print speed (mm/hour)||80|
|Print Resolution (µm)||22|
|Projection technology||LCD Mono|
|3D Printer Application||Dental|
|Machine Serie||Sonic Mini|
|Machine Model||Sonic Mini 8K|
|Build volume width (mm)||165.00|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||10.00|
|Is bundle product?||1|