Carima Resin Denture (1KG)
Price on request Contact us now
- Coming Soon!
- Denture Base Resin
- Less Brittle & Durable
- High Elongation & Good Strength
Carima Resin Denture is a special material that provides improved durability with high-flexural strengths compared to existing denture materials. Therefore, it is possible to reduce the damage that occurs frequently in the center of the denture due to the high lead carried by the masticatory movement.
- coming soon! - new dental denture resin from Carima is almost released!
- improved durability
- and high-flexural strengths - compared with the existing materials for denture bases
- with high toughness
- can be used for a longer time - conventional denture is too brittle to use for a long time. Carima Denture Resin has a long elongation with good strength.
- ideal for dental applications - great for denture base models
- for DLP-type 3D Printers
- Color: Pink
- Tensile Strength: 50 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 50%
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section
|Country Of Origin||South Korea|
|Package Size||1 KG|
|Material Group||UV Resin|
|Resin Wavelength (nm)||405|
|Product Weight (g)||1000.00|
|Technical Data Sheet -old|