Carima IMC is a dekstop ceramic DLP-type 3D Printer. IMC is applicable to various fields such as ceramic parts of complex shapes, precious metals, ceramic accessories, and ceramic electronic parts that can withstand high-temperature, pressure by using ceramic material with strong electrical insulation and hardness.
- high precision - between 30 to 57μm (X/Y). Ultra-detailed 3D Printer is suitable for complex industrial designs.
- fast printing speed - heating bed max to 30°C. Reduce printing time by lowering the viscosity of the resin with a thermostat.
- 99% light uniformity - increased printing speed with minimization of light loss.
- available in 4 different build sizes - 4 different build volumes and 3 different engine light sources
- easy to use - an intuitive printer that is very easy to use by anyone. User-friendly UI application and easy vat replacement system.
- ideal for ceramic and biomedical applications, automobile and aerospace parts - recommended using for laboratory, to create metal casting, ceramic prototype
- compatible with Ceramic Resins from Carima, and other 3rd part materials
- Technology: DLP
- Build Size:
57mm x 32mm x 100mm
76mm x 42mm x 130mm
96mm x 54mm x 130mm
110mm x 61mm x 130mm
- Pixel Size (X/Y): 30, 40, 40, 57μm
- Layer Thickness: 25, 50, 100μm
- Engine Light Source: 365, 385, 405nm UV LED
- Engine Resolution: FHD 1920x1080
- Input File Format: STL/OBJ/AMF/SLC/PLY/SVG
- Product Size: 400mm x 390mm x 570mm
- Product Weight: 34kg
- Input Power: DC 24V, 5A with Adapter
- Please visit Terms and Conditions page
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us
|3D Printer Types||Resin Printers|
|External stock||Ships in 2 to 5 weeks|
|Country Of Origin||South Korea|
|3D Printer Application||Manufacturing, Education, Prototyping|
|Machine Serie||Carima IMC|
|Product application||Education, Industrial, Prototyping|
|Product Size (WxDxH)||400mm x 390mm x 570mm|
|Product Weight (g)||34000.00|
|Minimal layer height (microns)||25.00|
|Build volume width (mm)||110.00|
|Print Resolution (µm)||30, 40, 50, 57|
|3D Printer UV Bandwidth||365nm, 385nm, 405nm|