The Bulltech A550 is a SLA (Stereolithography) technology driven 3D printer of industrial quality. For models, prototyping, tooling and engineering related parts.
The Bultech A550 is based on SLA which is an additive manufacturing process that works by focusing an UV laser on to a vat of photopolymer resin. With the help of computer aided manufacturing or computer aided design(CAM/CAD) software, the UV laser is used to draw a pre-programmed design or shape on to the surface of the photopolymer vat. Photopolymers are sensitive to ultraviolet light, so the resin is photochemically solidified and forms a single layer of the desired 3D object. This process is repeated for each layer of the design until the 3D object is complete.
- Dynamic focus super fast scanning style
- Large surface intelligent partitioning scanning
- Granite integrated Z axis lifting platform
- Intelligent positioning and vacuum adsorption recoater
- Damaged parts removal system
- Bus control system makes the machine faster
- Remote APP monitoring and Smart pushing information
- International high standard components, more stable and reliable
- Self developed and patented control and slicing software, easy to use and cost saving