Asiga Resin SuperCAST HD is a smooth, detailed, workable, and tough casting resin for the jewelry industry. The resin adopts Asiga’s unique nano-technology to provide a tough casting material with exceptional detail definition and surface smoothness. SuperCAST HD is tough to allow polishing prior to casting and is compatible with a range of casting investments and burn-out cycles.
SuperCAST HD can be processed in super-fine layers, sub 10 microns.
- exceptional surface finish and detailed definition - the models have a smooth surface and are very accurate
- ash-free burnout
- compatible with a wide range of gypsum-bonded investment powers
- color - dark green
- printer compatibility - 385nm and 405nm 3D printers
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section