Asiga Resin DentaTRY is a biocompatible resin to create try-in dentures. The production of a Try-In Denture is the first step in verifying that your digital denture design has an optimized fit and desired aesthetic for your patient. Reduce patient visits and obtain patient approval prior to manufacturing a full denture.
Asiga DentaTRY is available in a range of Vita Colour shades including A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3. Asiga DentaTRY is easy to carve, adjust, and add wax to make the required adjustments in the Try-In phase. This will help guide further design steps for producing the perfect final prosthetic.
- ideal for dental applications - use for Try-In Dentures
- biocompatible - certified Class I
- approved regions - MDR, UKCA, TGA, Health Canada
- color - Vita Shades A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3
- printer compatibility - 385nm 3D printers
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section