Asiga Resin DentaTOOTH is a biocompatible material for producing denture teeth. The resin is a high-strength, high-wear, and stain-resistant 3D printable resin for the production of Denture Teeth. When producing a digital denture in two parts (base and teeth separated) 3D printing denture teeth is the ultimate way to create a highly detailed and customized smile.
With advantages over milled denture teeth and carded teeth, you can produce more, save time, and reduce costs with 3D printing. Asiga DentaTOOTH is available in Vita colors A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3.
- ideal for dental applications - use for Denture Teeth
- biocompatible material - certification Class IIa (pending)
- color - Vita Shades A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3
- wear and stain resistant
- printer compatibility - 385nm 3D printers
- manufactured by Asiga - under ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016
- Make sure to store the resin in dark and room temperature
- Always wear protective gloves during working with resin
- For more information please check the "Downloads" section